Would you??

jtssrx

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Was this a serious question?  I mean you'd have to be gay to now want to bang that  :dunno:

Woah woah woah, NOW I'm offended. How dare you insinuate I wouldn't hit that ass!

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

th?id=OIP._KwobGsHLAcWPXIdR8LP2wD6D6&w=2

when-you-gotta-eat-the-booty-like-grocer

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Was this a serious question?  I mean you'd have to be gay to not want to bang that  :dunno:

I don't think you want to bang her, but even if you did, you're still GAY!!! 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Dave reminds me of Lumpy.  Ben is the Beav, but before he became angry and excitable. :lol:  

Im more like Wally actually....

like Wally did with Beav...I have to show you whos boss and put you in your place from time to time. :bc:

Oh yeah, these broads are really gonna' let you guyz bang 'em.  You're on a niche snowmobile site, with half the shit gay talk, most of you are probably overweight by 20-40 pounders, half of you are in your 50s and 60s, you probably spend more time on snowmobile sites than you do in the gym, some of you can't look down and see your feet, you're on here on a Saturday night fighting with old fat guys from NH, when you should be at some hot night club.........................and you think these broads are gonna' let you bang 'em!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Oh yeah, these broads are really gonna' let you guyz bang 'em.  You're on a niche snowmobile site, with half the shit gay talk, most of you are probably overweight by 20-40 pounders, half of you are in your 50s and 60s, you probably spend more time on snowmobile sites than you do in the gym, some of you can't look down and see your feet, you're on here on a Saturday night fighting with old fat guys from NH, when you should be at some hot night club.........................and you think these broads are gonna' let you bang 'em!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

And yet everyone here has a better shot at them than you do. :lol:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

probably overweight by 20-40 pounders, half of you are in your 50s and 60s, you probably spend more time on snowmobile sites than you do in the gym, some of you can't look down and see your feet

Were you looking in the mirror when you typed that?

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Speak for yourselves, I'm a svelte young artist type from NJ :thumbsup:lmfao 

54 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

If she had a penis would you hit it?

"Traps" tend to make straight people quite uncomfortable. Honestly though... What's the difference if you're hitting it from the back? :lol: