An email the ZIX encryption we used flagged as a violation

jtssrx

SO I was going through the list of emails that get flagged by our ZIX email encryption this morning and I found this Gem!!! It was flagged for violence and profanity. I'm not sure which employ sent it but I have to work with HR now to do an investigation. 

Background I run IT for a Credit union in Detroit. As you can imagine it's pretty interesting here. LMAO!!!

On 11-15-2017 At about 8:30-8:35 p.m. I was set to exchange my daughter with her Mother or her best friend Kody.  Once I arrived, A black fusion was parked outside. Jimelle and Deanna Simms have the same car I believe so I could not tell who was in the car. Once I hoped out to remove my daughter from her car seat I then noticed that Deanna was the only one present. I then informed her that she could not pick up Malayah. Honestly, the only reason I never agreed to allow her mother to pick her up is because Jimelle Simms and Deanna Simms has a vendetta against my mother for no apparent reason and has denied her in the past to pick my daughter up. Back to the incident, she then attempted to go back in forth verbally with me yelling she was on the papers and to read. At this point I am standing at my passenger backseat door where my daughter sits in her Car seat. I told her I was not going to argue with her and began to close the door. At this time is when she shoved me in an attempt too take my daughter from me by jumping inside of my car on top of my daughter before I could close the door. I then pulled her off my daughter causing her to fall. She then jumps up and screams “I’m pressing charges, you put your hands on your baby grandmother”. I immediately called the cops. Deanna Simms then called Jimmy Simms and Jimelle Simms on the phone screaming to them that I attacked her. She continued to scream all kind of negative things as I sat on the phone with the dispatcher outside of my car. Deanna Simms then called my mother. During this entire time, I was on the phone with the dispatcher standing outside of my car. Due to Deanna Simms being so loud and continuing screaming at me the dispatcher asked me to get inside the car because she could not hear me. I then got in the car. Deanna Simms then came to my car window and hit it with her umbrella a couple times to antagonize me I guess. Less than five minutes later, Jimmy Simms came driving at lease 50/55 mph into the courts parking with Jimelle Simms sitting in the passenger seat. Once they pulled up, Jimmy Simms jump out a white pick-up with Shorts and T-shirt on with a gun in hand screaming you “Did hit my wife” and “I’m going to kill you”. I noticed he had a gun in hand so I stood outside the car because my daughter was inside the vehicle and I did not know what his intentions was. Jimelle then proceeded to come out from the passenger door just as aggressive headed towards me with her fist baled threating me saying “You Bitch, Imma Kill you”, “Bitch ass nigga”, “You hoe ass nigga” all while I stood in the doorway of my car with our daughter in the vehicle. I stuck my hand out towards Jimelle to stop her from coming any closer. Deanna then attempted to jump in front of Jimmy Simms telling him “don’t do it, don’t do it” and to “Grab Malayah”. I couldn’t tell if she was talking to me or her daughter Jimelle Simms. Jimelle then continued to yell a multitude of things at me in an aggressive manner. I was so focused on her father and the gun he had that I wasn’t really paying attention to her or any threats she was making at this time. I then attempted to sit in the car and close my door because Jimelle just kept yelling and I didn’t see a gun in Jimmy Simms hand any more at this time. As I attempted to close my door, Jimelle then began to interfere with me closing my door all while screaming at me in an aggressive manner. After multiple attempts to close my door and being stopped by her pulling on it to stop me, I then stood up and told her to “Get off of my door”. When I stood up out the car, Jimmy Simms then proceeded to run up on me and swing and hit me on the left side of my head. Deanna was right behind him. I then defended myself knocking him to the ground. After I knocked Jimmy to the ground, he then attempted to get up but looked as if he was headed to the truck. At this point I am still unaware of were his gun went but I knew it was on his hip or anything because he had on basketball shorts and the gun was big. So, I then ran around from my car door to stop him from grabbing any weapons on out the truck and shoved him back on the ground. As I did so, Deanna and Jimelle Simms followed me with one of them striking me on my back. After I shoved Jimmy back on the ground to keep him from retreating to his vehicle, he tried to get up once again but grabbing my legs in an attempt to take me off my feet. I then swung once again to hit Jimmy Simms and accidently hit Jimelle swiftly. I immediately began to apologize to her because she was not my target

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m thinkin many here live that life

Because of the lack of paragraphs ?

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So you share a private correspondence from you place of employment, that is under internal investigation...

Neal

X2

14 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So you share a private correspondence from you place of employment, that is under internal investigation...

Neal

Without even blocking out their names. I hope he doesn’t like his job.  

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I just SMH.

10 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Why did I just read this.

Slow news day for me too.  

I don't know if friggin' Jimelle deserved an apology. The author of the letter said that both Deanne and Jimelle followed her, and one of them hit her. The author doesn't seem to know who hit her, so maybe Jimelle got a little bit of karma thrown in her direction. I could be wrong, though.