Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh of course, I'm not going to beat myself up over it, but ignoring those feelings last night wouldn't have helped them pass. I had to process how the news made me feel, cry it out a bit, and then get back to business. Nothing wrong with that either, sorry if it was a bit weird, but being weird is kinda my thing.

That’s not weird. Seems like the guy meant a lot to you. :dunno: 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh of course, I'm not going to beat myself up over it, but ignoring those feelings last night wouldn't have helped them pass. I had to process how the news made me feel, cry it out a bit, and then get back to business. Nothing wrong with that either, sorry if it was a bit weird, but being weird is kinda my thing.

we all have to process things our own way,  esp when someone helps you in a rough time it would be normal to care.  

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No apology necessary and I didn’t find your response weird at all.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That’s not weird. Seems like the guy meant a lot to you. :dunno: 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we all have to process things our own way,  esp when someone helps you in a rough time it would be normal to care.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No apology necessary and I didn’t find your response weird at all.:thumbsup:

I guess in the back there was the thought, "Geez dude, you must look crazy for having got that upset, everyone knows you never even met the guy." But that's really just my anxiety coming up with the worst possible outcome and then convincing me that's probably what's going to happen. Thanks for proving that worry wrong guys :bc:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You literally shed tears?

Don't beat yourself up dude.  You reaching out to him when he was in a time of need meant a lot to him. I never me rob, but I did talk to him a few times. I got a bit choked up last night when I read this thread.  Same as when I heard about Bobadoo over on DT. Although I had met and been to several gatherings with Bob. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I guess in the back there was the thought, "Geez dude, you must look crazy for having got that upset, everyone knows you never even met the guy." But that's really just my anxiety coming up with the worst possible outcome and then convincing me that's probably what's going to happen. Thanks for proving that worry wrong guys :bc:

Never assume that people perceive your actions the same way you do, because in many cases, they don't. It's perception fallacy. :bc:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

i get the anxiety,  I suffer from it and sometimes it gets a little spiraling out of control.  Esp where i refuse to be medicated for it.  

Nothing wrong with caring for someone. I think a lot of people on here probably had to reflect on the depth of Rob passing. Love him or hate him he was a the reason this community exists.

:bc:

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  No idea who SlugRider is but it doesn't sound like Zoso.  Who knows though.  

The language kinda sounded like Machz but no way thats him from Janesville. Just some asshole looking to get a rise outta people. AFJ had the best advice to just ignore him. Feeding into his bullshit is what he wants. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The language kinda sounded like Machz but no way thats him from Janesville. Just some asshole looking to get a rise outta people. AFJ had the best advice to just ignore him. Feeding into his bullshit is what he wants. 

Yea, I don;t think it was MZN either.  Where is that dipstick been lately anyway.