Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

53 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Who's that, faggot?

You come over to Sandy's and I'll have a negro mount you, and viddeotape it for FS.COM. 

why so you can jerk off to it later LMFAO !! like there was any doubt you were the fs.com site FAGGOT !:gfight::bigfinger::bigfinger: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

why so you can jerk off to it later LMFAO !! like there was any doubt you were the fs.com site FAGGOT !:gfight::bigfinger::bigfinger: 

No, so the members of FS.COM can see what a faggots you are. 

You were voted the " OFFICIAL SITE FAG " of FS.COM, about 6-7 years ago. Hanlon ran the poll, and you were named the SITE FAG. 

6 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

You can't UNDo the vote!!! You were named the SITE FAG, it can not be un-done!!! No matter what, it is cast in granite, you are the SITE FAG!!!

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You can't UNDo the vote!!! You were named the SITE FAG, it can not be un-done!!! No matter what, it is cast in granite, you are the SITE FAG!!!

Sbyl but most people here think ur gay ! Fact sorry but true ! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

Sbyl but most people here think ur gay ! Fact sorry but true ! 

They can think what they want. I offered to take the GDT for about 6 years, but no one took me up on it. I posted my broads, where are yours? You DO have a broad, right? No, your boyfriend 

Lance in a red bra and fishnet stockings does NOT count as a broad!!!  

8 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

They can think what they want. I offered to take the GDT for about 6 years, but no one took me up on it. I posted my broads, where are yours? You DO have a broad, right? No, your boyfriend 

Lance in a red bra and fishnet stockings does NOT count as a broad!!!  

You are a very strange old man. Have you considered seeing a therapist?

5 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

You are a very strange old man. Have you considered seeing a therapist?

I seen one, long time ago. Said I was too severely impaired. Hopeless case. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

3 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

Mzn why dont u tell everyone why you have to go door to door in new neighbourhoods ? What do you have to tell people ? Lmfao !! DIDDLER !

3 hours ago, Legend said:

I think he means give them a blowjob and work it good until it shoots its load....

What, you two think you're funny? Well, you're NOT!!! How about I get a negro to shoot a massive load down your throats!!! 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

What, you two think you're funny? Well, you're NOT!!! How about I get a negro to shoot a massive load down your throats!!! 

Your fantasies are not others fantasies!

On a serious note, are you really a sex offender?

And stop pming me sick homo pics!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

yes simon is which is why he was let go from the force DIDDLER !! thankfully the sicko was caught

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

2 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

yes simon is which is why he was let go from the force DIDDLER !! thankfully the sicko was caught

Hey, are you two faggots together again? Are you in the same house, or what? You're always posting together, are you also fucking together? Who's the pitcher, and who's the catcher? Or, do you switch at mid-night? 

20 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hey, are you two faggots together again? Are you in the same house, or what? You're always posting together, are you also fucking together? Who's the pitcher, and who's the catcher? Or, do you switch at mid-night? 

poll is in you are the site fs.com faggot ! you dream about me ? lmfao ! :gfight:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

poll is in you are the site fs.com faggot ! you dream about me ? lmfao ! :gfight:

See, you REALLY ARE GAY!!! LMAO!!  Talk about projecting fantasies......OMG!!!!

1 minute ago, 800 Dragon said:

mzn the FS.COM DIDDLER PROVEN HERE ON FS.COM !!!! GFYS MZN :bigfinger::bigfinger: 

Nope, futile attempt on your part to erase your being named the " SITE-FAG " of FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!! 

Yes, HANLON posted the announcement over 6 years ago, and the site agreed!!!! 

You were also declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED  by MACHZNOT ", in that same time frame!!! 

SUCK IT DEEEP, FAGGON!!!!!! You go boy!!!!  

30 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Nope, futile attempt on your part to erase your being named the " SITE-FAG " of FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!! 

Yes, HANLON posted the announcement over 6 years ago, and the site agreed!!!! 

You were also declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED  by MACHZNOT ", in that same time frame!!! 

SUCK IT DEEEP, FAGGON!!!!!! You go boy!!!!  

he got booted from the ontario forum too :lol: what a faggot!!

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

he got booted from the ontario forum too :lol: what a faggot!!

Yes, for ratting out the riders at the PET RIDE!!!! He could have gotten them arrested!!! What a real faggot he is!!! The Ontario Gang wanted to kill him, especially the Port Perry crew!!! God, could that guy be any more of a real FAGGOT!! :lol2::lol2::lol2: