Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

And you just did your DEAD COWARD BUDDY a disservice by deleting the thread...Remember ROB's original rule when he started this dump...Their were NO RULES...Put the thread back up, and let the members see what real p.o.s. he was...You got no balls...

Just now, SlugsOnSleds said:

And you just did your DEAD COWARD BUDDY a disservice by deleting the thread...Remember ROB's original rule when he started this dump...Their were NO RULES...Put the thread back up, and let the members see what real p.o.s. he was...You got no balls...

I didn't delete it. Joel did because he didn't want me to see it. If I didn't want others to see what a piece of shit you are why would I have posted your PM :news: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

wow are you a fucking cock gobbler of the highest level

4 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

I deleted it and I'd do it again. So throw all your hatred and anger at me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Janesville WI from what I can see

I didn't even think about  the IP addresses showing it when I posted it. That what the software shows too.

Since I'm a moderator on HCS I was able to check the IP over there too. He goes by SHOOT2KILL2 over there. The name doesn't ring a bell though :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I didn't even think about  the IP addresses showing it when I posted it. That what the software shows too.

Since I'm a moderator on HCS I was able to check the IP over there too. He goes by SHOOT2KILL2 over there. The name doesn't ring a bell though :dunno:

MELROSEMAFIA....ALSO...I'm sure that rings a bell...........

Just now, SlugsOnSleds said:

MELROSEMAFIA....ALSO...I'm sure that rings a bell...........

It does but I'm still not putting it all together. I'm guessing that was a dupe you were hiding behind.

IP address: 47.35.188.131
ISP: Charter Communications
Organization: Nortel Networks
City: Janesville
Region: Wisconsin
Postal code: 53545
Area code: 608
Metro code: 669
latitude: 42.6946
longitude: -89.1421