Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

Just now, Zambroski said:

4DD5442C-829F-4022-9583-FAE3E26FD16B.jpeg

Ya like that don't cha? Hey they shit all over me on HCS and I'm sure if I stoop to their level on that site I'd be gone so I do it on this site. Paybacks are a bitch and I'm a bitch. How's it going? Was your riding season ok? Ours sucked. Only have 1100 miles on my sled this year. Have to drive about an hour east of Winnipeg for good snow. 

6 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Ya like that don't cha? Hey they shit all over me on HCS and I'm sure if I stoop to their level on that site I'd be gone so I do it on this site. Paybacks are a bitch and I'm a bitch. How's it going? Was your riding season ok? Ours sucked. Only have 1100 miles on my sled this year. Have to drive about an hour east of Winnipeg for good snow. 

You guys still feuding? :lmao:

Season’s kinda shitty so far.  I hate trailering so, I take what I can get riding from my driveway.  Kinda rough going but, been out 10-12 times I bet.  Good snow dropping now so, I think it’s gonna pick up nicely!  May even be able to put he sway bar back in.

:bc:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You guys still feuding? :lmao:

Season’s kinda shitty so far.  I hate trailering so, I take what I can get riding from my driveway.  Kinda rough going but, been out 10-12 times I bet.  Good snow dropping now so, I think it’s gonna pick up nicely!  May even be able to put he sway bar back in.

:bc:

Yup. Now Catdog800 is in on it. He's such a loser that even the snowmobile club that he's in thinks that he should seek mental help .:thumbsup: I can ride at my place on the river but man that gets old pretty quick. >:( If I travel east there's a shit load of great trails. Isn't it amazing what we'll do to make the best of a bad season? Well hopefully next year will be better. Do you go to Haydays?

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Yup. Now Catdog800 is in on it. He's such a loser that even the snowmobile club that he's in thinks that he should seek mental help .:thumbsup: I can ride at my place on the river but man that gets old pretty quick. >:( If I travel east there's a shit load of great trails. Isn't it amazing what we'll do to make the best of a bad season? Well hopefully next year will be better. Do you go to Haydays?

I didn’t go last year for the first time in years.  

52 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

. Paybacks are a bitch and I'm a bitch.

Yup ,, yer my bitch,,, now stfu  BITCH. Holy fucking snowflake gets his ass kicked and then runs over here looking for support:baby:. Newsflash Ed ,,,,, NOBODY HERE CARES about you getting picked on on HCS:news:. Ask the nurse to bring you a valium and get some rest,,,,, life starts early in the geriatric ward

• Thanks 2