Who is the biggest piece of shit on FS????

ckf

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

You literally shed tears?

2017 has been a wild year for me, I got the news on my way out of work and the only person who I knew would understand was right in front of me... but she's my ex and she isn't my biggest fan right now so I just said goodbye to everyone, went out to my car, and sobbed for like 15 minutes. It was about more than Rob and the thing with my ex though, I think I might've just needed a good cry and yesterday was just the straw that made the camel cry a bunch. 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Don't beat yourself up dude.  You reaching out to him when he was in a time of need meant a lot to him. I never me rob, but I did talk to him a few times. I got a bit choked up last night when I read this thread.  Same as when I heard about Bobadoo over on DT. Although I had met and been to several gatherings with Bob. 

I'll be good, I just couldn't think of a more appropriate place to vent than here :bc:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Never assume that people perceive your actions the same way you do, because in many cases, they don't. It's perception fallacy. :bc:

One of the hardest parts of dealing with this problem has been the fact that I've known that the whole fucking time. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i get the anxiety,  I suffer from it and sometimes it gets a little spiraling out of control.  Esp where i refuse to be medicated for it.  

Yeah, I'm on low doses of a couple meds, they're no miracle cure but they take the edge off enough to help you get your bearings and sort shit out. It's not like you take them and do nothing and you'll get better. Like if you need medication, you need medication to help you get to a place where you don't need medication anymore, not as some kind of miracle cure or long term-solution. It's just another tool in the toolbox.

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

Nothing wrong with caring for someone. I think a lot of people on here probably had to reflect on the depth of Rob passing. Love him or hate him he was a the reason this community exists.

:bc:

Gotta love him for that, FS is a unique corner of the web for sure.

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Sounds like an Arctic Cat owner. That says alot. 

it's tied to these screen names:

SHOOT2KILL2
MELROSEMAFIA
MELROSEMAFIA2

location matches geo coordinates.

Edited by oleroule

22 minutes ago, oleroule said:

SHOOT2KILL2
MELROSEMAFIA
MELROSEMAFIA2

SHOOT2KILL is also his but was a banned account all of his accounts over there were banned bu the current SHOOT2KILL2. This guys issue dates back to 2006 when Rob owned HCS and booted him. I guess he never got over it. I wonder how he deals with real issues in his pathetic life, like stubbing his toe.

48 minutes ago, oleroule said:

SHOOT2KILL2
MELROSEMAFIA
MELROSEMAFIA2

24 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

SHOOT2KILL is also his but was a banned account all of his accounts over there were banned bu the current SHOOT2KILL2. This guys issue dates back to 2006 when Rob owned HCS and booted him. I guess he never got over it. I wonder how he deals with real issues in his pathetic life, like stubbing his toe.

Meh , fuck him , he's an idiot . I say we don't waste another second on the loon , he's a fuckin basket weaving nutcase looking for attention.    :bc:

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, bussman said:

I agree, just delete Bhen, Rob would have liked that too. :bc: 

nobody puts baby in the corner ........and nobody puts bussman in a corner either. ....Cause his fucking head doesnt fit in corners !!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Meh , fuck him , he's an idiot . I say we don't waste another second on the loon , he's a fuckin basket weaving nutcase looking for attention.    :bc:

AMEN!!! I've been quite uncomfortable with all these doxxing attempts because I know Rob wouldn't have stood for it. Let's just not give the POS the time of day. I say the best route is don't ban them but from here on out just ignore when they post. Trolls honestly go away on their own when you don't respond. Your response is what they want, if you don't give it to them they go find somewhere else to troll.

6 hours ago, ckf said:

As much as I would like to do that, it's not what rob would have wanted :bc:

I didn't want to take the focus off Rob by questioning the attempt to figure out who SoS is, but you're absolutely right here. Rob may or ay not have banned him but he sure as fuck would not delete the thread or allow anyone to dox the account.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

TopGun was another one that crossed the line at times. I think he had little man syndrome :lol: 

TopGun was an enigma for me because he was the only member that ever bothered almost everyone except me. I just don't even remember if he gave me shit or not because I really didn't give a shit what he had to say :lol: