An announcment I don't want to make

ckf

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I can try to come up with something, but I'm not very good at doing stuff like that in Photoshop.

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just added rob's pic to the logo. Like I said, I suck at doing stuff like this in PS.

FS-rob.gif

Looks great John. :bc:

Bold- not to bad , for a Faggot :lol:

:news:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Rob would have preferred we put a naked chick in the banner versus his mug

Just sayin :news:

If we had your beak on there it would take up the whole banner. :finger2::finger2:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Need a new thread-  "The best of Rob"  -

HCS meltdown was awesome and F7Ben getting a timeout was fantastic  :lol:

Barney, etc  :lol:    What a hoot we had  :bc: 

:goodpost:

:bc:

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

Need a new thread-  "The best of Rob"  -

HCS meltdown was awesome and F7Ben getting a timeout was fantastic  :lol:

Barney, etc  :lol:    What a hoot we had  :bc: 

Should ban Ben for a week in Rob's honor......... :news: 

:bc: :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If we had your beak on there it would take up the whole banner. :finger2::finger2:

If we put your gap tooth on the banner it would just be a black space stretching across the top of the screen !!!!!!11111111

So instead we'll use your untimely bonor and it will only take up a small corner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :bigfinger: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If we put your gap tooth on the banner it would just be a black space stretching across the top of the screen !!!!!!11111111

So instead we'll use your untimely bonor and it will only take up a small corner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :bigfinger: 

:lol::lol: 

HAhahahahahahaha.....that was awesome when I got banned.

I made a crack at someone Rob was arguing with in total support of what Rob was saying. Rob misread it and took some cheap shot at me calling me names and making fun of the Vette crash. I responded by calling him an angry old irrelevant asshole .....I said he may own the current site but we'd all still be here and chatting it up long after they put his ass in the ground on some website somewhere.

He did not like that one bit :lol: I suspect he was drunk that night.  Fucker made me apologize before he let me back on. I sent him about the most underhanded non-apology apology ever written :lol: 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I made a crack at someone Rob was arguing with in total support of what Rob was saying. Rob misread it and took some cheap shot at me calling me names and making fun of the Vette crash. I responded by calling him an angry old irrelevant asshole .....I said he may own the current site but we'd all still be here and chatting it up long after they put his ass in the ground on some website somewhere.

He did not like that one bit :lol: I suspect he was drunk that night.  Fucker made me apologize before he let me back on. I sent him about the most underhanded non-apology apology ever written :lol: 

A bunch of us voiced our discontent with you getting the boot too , I think that Jamie harrower or whatever his handle was got a time out around that timeframe also .   We were there for YOU , Benjman , don't ever forget it !!      :bc:    

:finger:

very sad to hear this...I did not know Rob personally just from his websites.  I was an early member of HCS looking for info on my Firecat and I fell into all of this.  He is definitely a pioneer in the world of snowmobile websites.  I do not post much, but I have always enjoyed the banter, comradery etc that has come from his vision.  Here's to Rob and all of you guys!  :bc:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

A bunch of us voiced our discontent with you getting the boot too , I think that Jamie harrower or whatever his handle was got a time out around that timeframe also .   We were there for YOU , Benjman , don't ever forget it !!      :bc:    

:finger:

:lol: oh yes.....eternal thanks 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely epic event .....   I think you told him you'd give him 10K to walk away that night......   1 hour later you were gone :lol: 

Edited by jammin
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jammin said:

Absolutely epic event .....   I think you told him you'd give him 10K to walk away that night......   1 hour later you were gone :lol: 

:lol: I forgot about that