FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

31 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Zoso going nutso again?

He's made his way over to a moderated snowmobile forum and has been "civilized" so far but he's gotten close to falling off the wagon once or twice.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Hate speech promotes violence. Incitement to violence is illegal last time I checked. Not to mention immoral

But you go ahead and hide behind free speech. This is how racism and bigotry become ingrained in your culture

If enough people determine your post here is hate speech you then can no longer say it according to your very own narrative. You haven’t thought this one through, you may want to do that or just openly admit your a fascist.  

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hate speech promotes violence. Incitement to violence is illegal last time I checked. Not to mention immoral

But you go ahead and hide behind free speech. This is how racism and bigotry become ingrained in your culture

The actual Nazi talking about insighting violence, Ironic overload :lmao: 

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

lol, he had some health stuff to take care of, not really my place to discuss. He responded to my PM a few weeks ago. Ill shoot him another one see how he is doing.

Pass along my best if you would. 

• Like 1

I guess if you want to keep this as a platform for racists to spew their racism and bigots to spew their bigotry, that's your choice. I don't own the website.

Just know that you're contributing to the incitement of violence against the oppressed by allowing a platform for this type of bullshit

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I guess if you want to keep this as a platform for racists to spew their racism and bigots to spew their bigotry, that's your choice. I don't own the website.

Just know that you're contributing to the incitement of violence against the oppressed by allowing a platform for this type of bullshit

You should jump in the shower and try to wash some of that white off.  :lol: 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Posted the Antifa clown :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hilarious coming from someone who along with his friends show up in public with hoodies up and masks on their faces... with one thing in mind.., violent confrontation...damn cowards... show your faces

Capture1.JPG.c96e8b25287a549fce94af053e048439.JPG

Edited by 02sled

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Jesus.  :lol:   I've called out some of the racial language used on here from time to time but never for a second do I think any of those members would hurt someone they call names.  

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

You’ve read that enough you now believe it. Fuckin sad. 

Weird part is Moto is the guy who hates Israel. Oh sure he will give some bullshit excuse about Zionist but how do you hate the Jewish state and not be an anti Semite?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Can we keep this topic on track...john would really like to hear opinions on the OP.

:goodpost:

but still..................

:dave:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

SMH  I am sure there is a whiteguilt forum just dying for your participation

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Of course, there is always the option of not tolerating this behavior so it doesn't give the sledding community a bad name...

Just needs a lil fascism hey! That'll fix it 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus.  :lol:   I've called out some of the racial language used on here from time to time but never for a second do I think any of those members would hurt someone they call names.  

NeoStoner would he supports violence againts anyone he doesn't agree with, classic brown shirt Nazi behavious :guzzle: