Check your account email address ×

FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youll except that vote and you will LIKE IT!!!!

:lol:

NO!!!!  I’m going to start a anti-open CE referendum!!!!!! Then we’ll see!  You’ll all see!!!  Bunch a racist and sexual assaulters in here!!!!

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

*accept

“Balls to the wall”.

:lmao:

• Gold Member
On 12/6/2017 at 9:16 AM, Snoslinger said:

apparently I'm missed while out here on "butthurt island". :lol:

just taking a break from the 3 ring circus for several reasons. first and foremost, I found out I'm going to need heart surgery in the near future to replace a faulty heart valve i've had since birth. so rather than sitting on my ass and owning the shit out of many of you day in and day out, I'm trying to shed some pounds so I can push this surgery out a few years, after my daughter's wedding. second, the trump arguments with many of you are fucking pointless and had become quite "boring". anyone with a brain knows the clown is a corrupt POS and steering our country towards some serious trouble. deny it all you want, defend it all you want, blame Hillary all you want, declare both sides are the same all you want, but the fact of the matter is most of you either directly, or indirectly, helped get this clown in office. now sit back and enjoy the many consequences of doing that, like watching the wealthy and corporate America laughing all the way to the bank, like watching trump playing with multiple hornets nests, watching fellow americans become poorer and lose their health insurance, all just for starters! but hey, you're getting a $100 tax break next year!

btw how's that Russian "nothing burger" been tasting lately? :lol:

:bc:

Best of luck with the surgery.  :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

For now I have opened up the site to guests. Guests can also see the CE forum, and the thread titles, but are required to login to open the thread to read it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

For now I have opened up the site to guests. Guests can also see the CE forum, and the thread titles, but are required to login to open the thread to read it.

So Joel has turned you into a fence rider. Smh

:lol: 

• Haha 1