FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

We've recently had an issue with a former member and have made it so you need to login to view the forums. Personally I'm not a fan of doing this. I think it makes the forum become stagnant after a while because it's hard to attract new members when they can't sample the fruit. Thoughts?  

Edit: I added a poll.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Too bad, it'd be nice if people could get a real dose of how racist, sexist, and homophobic the sledding community is...

Of course, there is always the option of not tolerating this behavior so it doesn't give the sledding community a bad name...

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Of course, there is always the option of not tolerating this behavior so it doesn't give the sledding community a bad name...

Moderation and FS just doesn't sound right :bc:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

550?

Strike two. Where has he been lately? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, JEFF said:

Those two or slinger would be my guesses. 

But maybe F7BeNt after his coming out??

I talked to slinger 3 weeks ago he is taking a break

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

From having fun? :lol:

lol, he had some health stuff to take care of, not really my place to discuss. He responded to my PM a few weeks ago. Ill shoot him another one see how he is doing.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

lol, he had some health stuff to take care of, not really my place to discuss. He responded to my PM a few weeks ago. Ill shoot him another one see how he is doing.

Oh fak...that sucks...tell him i said hope hes feeling better. :bc:

I believe whatevers best for the site is the way it should be....i know from my old atv site google ads helped pay for some of the costs....with the site hidden you know longer get this from google....its not fair imo for John to pay for this site out of his pocket so we can have a place to play....the space this site takes is increasing daily.....

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Its always halarious when the only actual site fascist shows just what a complete fucking Nazi he actally is with his intolerance to anything and everything. :guzzle: Banning this preventing that. Take your swastika loving ass the fuck out of here NeoStoner you goose stepping FUCK :finger2: 

• Haha 1