FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

Just now, Woodtick said:

We don't owe Ben anything for that,do we? 

You didn't get the PM? I think he charged us each $25 for his services :lol:

Seriously though, I've got no issues with Greg being here. He and I got in to it last year, but we agreed to disagree and move on.

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

How did this violation come to light?

Not sure.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

We don't owe Ben anything for that,do we? 

1000 Coors Lights, should last him until Christmas. :bc:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You just earned yourself a like son. Looks like you may have lost a few?

I set myself back to my actual rep level. :bc:

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hell will freeze over before that happens.

That was the point of the joke. :lol:

54 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Oh man I was multi-tasking and I missed this, holy shit it's glorious!!! I knew there was a good reason I never wanted to be associated with him :lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

No need just Dan on a Antifa/Nazi Bender.

Yeah I noticed.  Ben was right.  Damn, when will I learn not to click on these time suck threads littered with a couple dysfunctional attention whores?!

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Get a life you bunch of pathetic losers. :lol:

No kidding.  And we wonder why there is no snowmobile talk on "freedomsledder".  

57 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I agree. I think the newer members from HCS have put new life into the forum. It seems like there is more diverse posts , instead of the same members monopolizing a topic .

I missed out on his earlier antics , but from what I have read it does sound like the guy has serious issues.

There is plenty of sled talk on Hardcore sledder, even if it is a for profit corporate site.  This is CKFs baby now, and I would never tell him how he should run his website.  I'll just say if it was mine, there would be a few members that wouldn't be here.  I'd venture to guess that most of us came here originally to talk sleds and make friends.  Whats evolved is far from that.  Oh well.  I wish John well, but I don't think this place will ever grow as long as long as a couple particular people are allowed to run amok.  JMO.  And fuck you Ben in advance. :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I noticed.  Ben was right.  Damn, when will I learn not to click on these time suck threads littered with a couple dysfunctional attention whores?!

There is plenty of sled talk on Hardcore sledder, even if it is a for profit corporate site.  This is CKFs baby now, and I would never tell him how he should run his website.  I'll just say if it was mine, there would be a few members that wouldn't be here.  I'd venture to guess that most of us came here originally to talk sleds and make friends.  Whats evolved is far from that.  Oh well.  I wish John well, but I don't think this place will ever grow as long as long as a couple particular people are allowed to run amok.  JMO.  And fuck you Ben in advance. :lol: 

It's always someone else's fault...

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just checked the first page here and at TBP....2 sled related threads on each. Guess there isn't that much sled talk on TBP either 'eh Woolie?

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What's the projected growth over at TBP?

I find it interesting how you come over here to talk about this or that way that the forum is being run but not over there. Why is that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What's the projected growth over at TBP?

I find it interesting how you come over here to talk about this or that way that the forum is being run but not over there. Why is that?

Good question and 781 members here and 212 over there and the newest member here joined 2 hours ago.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just dont understand you....zoso is gone....slope is on holidays....I dont harrass you anymore....and STILL you bitch.....

You remind me of an ungrateful woman ffs.