• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1trailmaker

• Jimmy Snacks

• ckf

• Blackstar

17 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Not going to lie. The video with the politicians was a bit odd. Yet it grew on me. Post some of your music up faggot! :thumbsup: 

Run The Jewels is the best thing to happen to rap music in a while. El-P is a dude from NY who's been a producer/rapper since the mid-90's, Killer Mike is from Atlanta and came out of the Dungeon family scene Outkast was a part of back then. The two hooked up for a one off album a few years back and they've made 2 more albums since, all produced by El-P.

Here's a hip hop beat of mine that's nearly finished up, SiYE stands for Sun in Your Eyes which is the main sample. The other sample sound should be more familiar, I chopped up some Nirvana for that one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One of my favorites and IMO one of the best live albums ever made.

Great album. Probably in my top 5 and one of the first albums I ever bought.

I believe most would say Frampton Comes Alive is the best live album ever recorded.

Personally, this live album changed my life. In 1979 I was 14 and had only listened to my parents country albums. After Supertramp, I found FM radio and a whole new world.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Great album. Probably in my top 5 and one of the first albums I ever bought.

I believe most would say Frampton Comes Alive is the best live album ever recorded.

Personally, this live album changed my life. In 1979 I was 14 and had only listened to my parents country albums. After Supertramp, I found FM radio and a whole new world.

Funny you mentioned that....I can still remember the first time I heard the logical song....we were at Crystal Beach amusement park on the shores of Lake Erie. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Meh...Frampton at 41...Seger in the 20's....the rest about right for Rolling Stone.