• 1trailmaker

• Jimmy Snacks

• ckf

• Blackstar

40 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Weren't you born in the 90's?

And with a penis?

Geezus Christ Man.......lol

The only reason any of us who grew up in the 80's listened to this shit was because the pussy was listening to it.

I repeat, Power Ballads ruined Rock in the late 80's. That's why Grunge came to be. The Metal/Hair Bands imploded upon themselves.

87 old man. 

I listen to everything form the late 60s  music to 90s grudge and rap. Fucking hate country. 

Love my zep, Floyd, Mac and stones. But Styx and reo are damn close. Put on some Gowen :lol:

Concerts I've seen. Styx, April wine, 5 man electrical band, supertramp, hip(×3), AC-DC, Fleetwood Mac and reo in a few months.  

:fuckyou:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Annie has great pipes. This is the tune that was playing in the club when I was order sneaking in and ordering Amaretto on the rocks.

I can see the video screen  and dance floor at this one club we used to go to. It was in the basement of a high class hotel here.

God damnit, I can picture the doorman who used to give us a hard time. His name was Harold and he walked with a cane.

Fuck I'm old......lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

We used to go this Bar/Club at NMU called The Alibi and this was always playing

Gees, how old are you? I thought you were my age. I already had 2 fucked up relationships and a kid on the way by then.

I was still clubbing when this was new.

11 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

What was the name of that place in Cambridge? In a old barn I think, Ballingers I think. Went there quite a few times but was usually fucked up before I got there.

I remember. Lulu's in kitchener, great memories.  If you remembered anything.

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Gees, how old are you? I thought you were my age. I already had 2 fucked up relationships and a kid on the way by then.

I was still clubbing when this was new.

I’m fiddy.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I remember. Lulu's in kitchener, great memories.  If you remembered anything.

Lulu's was in an old department store. That was a good place too. That place I'm thinking of was in Cambridge but I usually arrived there in the back seat of one of my buddies cars. We'd smoke dope and drink beer from Burlington to the club. I only drove there once on my own, took my bike and girl friend. Lucky we got home in one piece. Probably 1983 or 84.

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

figured this one would be more up you alley

That's your song. :fuckyou:  You probably use to pretend you were him singing that :lol:

happy-birthday-rick-astley-481x336.jpg_cf.jpg.3cd7814b445717ee3f14c418d95b5b67.jpg

:snack:

25 minutes ago, Reevester said:

87 old man. 

I listen to everything form the late 60s  music to 90s grudge and rap. Fucking hate country. 

Love my zep, Floyd, Mac and stones. But Styx and reo are damn close. Put on some Gowen :lol:

Concerts I've seen. Styx, April wine, 5 man electrical band, supertramp, hip(×3), AC-DC, Fleetwood Mac and reo in a few months.  

:fuckyou:

You and CanadianGayKev the same age? 

19 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

What was the name of that place in Cambridge? In a old barn I think, Ballingers I think. Went there quite a few times but was usually fucked up before I got there.

Yep, Ballinger Brothers....lol

Or Cat's Hideaway when they had peeelers.

I saw Meat Loaf there for $15, 20 years ago.....lol

Its a medical plaza now. Next door to the Cambridge Hospital.

It was just a barn with a dance floor at one time.

6 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Lulu's was in an old department store. That was a good place too. That place I'm thinking of was in Cambridge but I usually arrived there in the back seat of one of my buddies cars. We'd smoke dope and drink beer from Burlington to the club. I only drove there once on my own, took my bike and girl friend. Lucky we got home in one piece. Probably 1983 or 84.

This is it, https://www.therecord.com/living-story/4141819-flash-from-the-past-the-highlands-dance-hall-began-as-a-badminton-club/,

it was originally a badminton club.

In the late 1970s the site held both the Highlands Tavern and the Tudor Tavern. Then in the early 1980s it was reinvented as the popular Ballingers nightclub, operated by the brothers Lon, Stephen, Doug and Peter Ballinger, who would later operate The Big Bop rock and dance club in Toronto.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Yep, Ballinger Brothers....lol

Or Cat's Hideaway when they had peeelers.

I saw Meat Loaf there for $15, 20 years ago.....lol

Its a medical plaza now. Next door to the Cambridge Hospital.

It was just a barn with a dance floor at one time.

Meat loaf ffs and you giving me shit for reo. :lol:

2 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

This is it, https://www.therecord.com/living-story/4141819-flash-from-the-past-the-highlands-dance-hall-began-as-a-badminton-club/,

it was originally a badminton club.

In the late 1970s the site held both the Highlands Tavern and the Tudor Tavern. Then in the early 1980s it was reinvented as the popular Ballingers nightclub, operated by the brothers Lon, Stephen, Doug and Peter Ballinger, who would later operate The Big Bop rock and dance club in Toronto.

Yep, longest bar in North 'Merica.

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Meat loaf ffs and you giving me shit for reo. :lol:

My sister bought the tickets.

You weren't in Kindergarten yet so stfu,           lol

• Haha 1