Photo
- - - - -

Tattoo almost gets a Maine man in deep shit with State police...

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#21 TrueBlue

TrueBlue

• USA Contributing Members
  • 24,861 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

There's something wrong with the boy.  Not sure what exactly, but he ain't got all 64 colors in the box if you hear what I'm smoking.

Mommy issues. :bc:

#22 Wolfie Version 8.1

Wolfie Version 8.1

Woolie

• 37,909 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:50 AM

Mommy issues. :bc:

Velcro sneakers wrapped too tight as well  :bc:

#23 CheezusXR8

CheezusXR8

Lord Cheese

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

So if he was armed and told people to get off his property the cops would arrest him?

#24 TrueBlue

TrueBlue

• 24,861 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

So if he was armed and told people to get off his property the cops would arrest him?

No, but they might want to ask him a few questions.

#25 Ben

Ben

I Contribute Nothing To This Site

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17,015 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

DAVE DONT LET THEM MAKE YOU THE VICTIM OF BULLYING

#26 Webba

Webba

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87,290 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

Unfortunately the story doesn't give us all the details so I am assuming they tree workers were cutting branches that extend over power lines. They do a lot of that here now to minimize storm outages. No idea if they were really on this man's land or what he thought was his land which was actually public land extending from the center line 16 feet to each side I believe it typically is. The man was sleeping so he was probably pissed they were out cutting the limbs and waking him up. I can see him being upset a little but it seems as though he may have gone overboard. Again we have no way of knowing all the events to know for sure if the workers were justified in calling the cops or not. :bc:

#27 500blue

500blue

Nice and Slow See....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15,647 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

What a fucking looser. Real life Joe Dirt. They should have shot this fucker, it would stop all the welfare fraud and every other crooked enterprise he is invovled in.

#28 Mainecat

Mainecat

• 51,649 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

Unfortunately the story doesn't give us all the details so I am assuming they tree workers were cutting branches that extend over power lines. They do a lot of that here now to minimize storm outages. No idea if they were really on this man's land or what he thought was his land which was actually public land extending from the center line 16 feet to each side I believe it typically is. The man was sleeping so he was probably pissed they were out cutting the limbs and waking him up. I can see him being upset a little but it seems as though he may have gone overboard. Again we have no way of knowing all the events to know for sure if the workers were justified in calling the cops or not. :bc:

Another gunfight in OT's dooryard?

#29 500blue

500blue

Nice and Slow See....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15,647 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

Another gunfight in OT's dooryard?

If OTs guns were just tatoos, he might have been able to keep them....

#30 legend700

legend700

• 20,935 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:28 AM

most towns are between 35 and 50 foot right of ways,  people get all pissy because they think they own it,  I dealt with a neighbor who comcast didn;t want to piss off by digging up his lawn to bring my new cable in and I had to argue with them about it being in the right of way and fuck my neighbot.  

#31 Webba

Webba

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87,290 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:29 AM

most towns are between 35 and 50 foot right of ways,  people get all pissy because they think they own it,  I dealt with a neighbor who comcast didn;t want to piss off by digging up his lawn to bring my new cable in and I had to argue with them about it being in the right of way and fuck my neighbot.

Yea they have no idea WTF the deal is and think their land starts where the pavement ends :bc:

#32 grabs10

grabs10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9,416 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

If you have a gun is it illegal to yell????

#33 KIVALO

KIVALO

Sailing: The religion of wind & water, women & wine

• 42,762 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

Here the city has the right to trim any branches they deem as interfering with the power lines.

#34 MOONRUNNER

MOONRUNNER

CONCRETE , LOGGING & HAUL AZZ

• CDN Contributing Members
  • 70,649 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:54 AM

The gene pool needs some bleach 

#35 TrueBlue

TrueBlue

• 24,861 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

If you have a gun is it illegal to yell????

Do you bring a lunch or ride the bus?

#36 spin_dry

spin_dry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25,440 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

That would be Greenstreek.

#37 sledder10

sledder10

• 21,612 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

Home owner is a complete idiot but as the story was written is seems like a bit of a over reaction from the tree cutters and police. 

#38 TrueBlue

TrueBlue

• 24,861 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:05 PM

Home owner is a complete idiot but as the story was written is seems like a bit of a over reaction from the tree cutters and police. 

If your wife turns around in someone's driveway and the homeowner comes out with what she perceives is a gun and she calls the police and says a man with a gun was yelling at her how would you like the police to react?

#39 bussman

bussman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34,221 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:23 PM

Good thing Daive has a cat tattoo on his waist so when the neighbors call all they have to say is some guy has a pussy in his pocket.

#40 Momentum1

Momentum1

Legend!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,947 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

If your wife turns around in someone's driveway and the homeowner comes out with what she perceives is a gun and she calls the police and says a man with a gun was yelling at her how would you like the police to react?

Not illegal to yell while carrying a gun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users